We reserve the right to retain any animals born on our farm. All kids can be registered with AGS and/or ADGA, applications will be provided with health care and information packet.
We encourage anyone who may be interested in reserving kids from our breeding program, to contact us, to be placed on our waiting lists. We have two waiting lists one for those who would like to place a non-refundable deposit, these names will be first on the list. And a no deposit list for those that would like to wait till the babies are born before deciding.
When kids are born, we will contact those on the waiting list. To see if you are interested in reserving any of the available kids. To make a reservation if deposit has not been paid, the ($100) non-refundable deposit will be due within 10 days, payable by PayPal or personal check.
Kid Pick Up
Most of our kids will be ready to leave the farm at 8 weeks old. With the exception of bottled babies which will be ready for pick up around 1-2 weeks old. We will contact you, in advance, with the date that the reserved animals will be ready for pick up by their new owners, reserved animals are expected to be picked up on this date – beyond that date, a boarding fee of $2/day/animal will be charged. The balance of the purchase price, and any applicable boarding fee is payable at the time the animals leave our farm, by cash only. If reserved animals are not picked up within 14 days after the specified pick up date, the prospective buyer relinquishes any deposit paid, and any ownership rights to the animals. We are located in central Pa and at the present time only have local shipping available with fee + mileage .
We are committed to raising, breeding, and selling quality goats that have correct conformations and also produce well in the pail, to approved families. We genuinely care about our animals’ welfare, and provide them with a safe environment, healthy nutrition, and appropriate immunizations and medical care, and we expect that they will receive the same level of care at their new homes. At the time of sale, our kids will be dis-budded, tattooed, and vaccinated. We want your goat experience to be enjoyable and successful, and we offer information and ongoing support to help you achieve this goal. We encourage you to contact us, if you have any questions or concerns!
Vaccinations, D-wormed, Dis-budding, Castration & Tattooing
All goats leaving our farm will be UTD on Vaccinations & d-wormed, will be dis-budded, castrated (if requested) & tattooed. Kids will receive 2 Bo-Se injections & 2 CD&T Vaccinations. We will also send kids home with our recommended Vaccination & Medication Schedule. Kids will be d-wormed at least 1 time prior to leaving farm, fecal will be ran at 5 weeks old to see if additional d-worming is needed. All kids will be dis-budded at 3-7 days old, if you would like to request that your kid(s) not be dis-budded the total purchase price will be due at birth instead of the $100 deposit. Castration will be done via banding method, and will be preformed at 8-12 weeks of age. All kids will be tattooed before leaving the farm, and will come with AGS registration paperwork.
Animals are guaranteed healthy when they leave my farm. Since we cannot control any stress that may occur as a result of shipping or the animals environment and care once it leaves our farm, we cannot offer any further guarantees. In the case of infertility, a replacement or refund will be given contingent apon a veterinary statement that the origin is genetic and the animal has received adequate care.
Just Kidding Farm Goat Purchase & Sales Contract
First, we would like to say "Thank You" for considering our Farm when looking for a Nigerian Dwarf or Mini-LaMancha goat. Here at Just Kidding Farm, we take great pride in breeding and raising friendly & healthy goats. Whether you would like a goat for a pet, for milk, or to breed and show, we know you will be more than pleased with our stock that we offer here at our Farm.
THIS AGREEMENT is made on _________________, by and between ______________ residing at ________________________________________________________________, here after referred to as Buyer, and Just Kidding Farm, mailing address of 2040 Buckwheat Valley Rd. Mt. Pleasant Mills, PA 17853, here after referred to as Seller. Buyer agrees to purchase animal(s) below:
ADGA Reg.# and/or AGS Reg.#
Agreed Sales Price
Non-refundable deposit in the amount of $100 (per goat), paid by way of (___________) (PayPal with Debit/Credit Cards or Instant Bank Transfer to email@example.com which includes 6.1% PayPal Fee if applicable, Cash, *Personal checks require 14 business days to process made out to Tabitha Herrold), is due in conjunction with this signed sales contract. Balance due of $______ paid by way of _____ (PayPal with Debit/Credit Cards or Instant Bank Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org which includes 6.1% PayPal Fee if applicable, Cash, *Personal checks require 14 business days to process made out to Tabitha Herrold) is due at agreed upon date of sale/date of actual possession and ownership transfer. Buyer agrees to take possession of said goat(s) on this agreed Date of Sale: ___________ On agreed upon Date of Sale and upon full payment of said goat(s) as set forth in contract above, SELLER agrees to provide ADGA and/or AGS registrations papers and transfer of ownership form(s) to BUYER. BUYER agrees to complete the full transfer of ownership through ADGA and/or AGS at BUYER'S expense within 30 days of date of sale.
Dam raised vs. Bottle raised kids.
- Dam raised kids are ready for pick up between 8-10 weeks old.
- Bottle raised kids are ready for pick up between 1-2 weeks old.
- Dam raised kids are raised in the herd with their mothers and other goats (and here pigs & cows). They are more reserved, but do bond well with owners.
- Bottle raised kids are started in my home (the kitchen) in pens, they bond very closely with their owners & are not reserved.
- Dam kids do not require the time that bottle kids do, bottle kids are very time consuming, but the reward is worth it if you would like the friendliest goat around.
- SELLER makes no guarantees, expressed or implied, including any guarantees to health, color, height, reproduction, show quality, milk production, etc. We do not offer any health or wellness guarantees after the goat has left our property since we cannot control the management of said goat(s) once it leaves our farm. We encourage BUYERS to understand that travel and management change is stressful to said goat(s) and the BUYER is encouraged to make environment & feed transitions slowly to reduce stress to said goat(s).
- SELLER guarantees said goat(s) is healthy at time of sale and BUYER has the option to review the condition and health of the goat, including any veterinary examinations, at BUYER’s expense.
- All dam raised buck & doe kids will be disbudded, tattooed, vaccinated twice for CD/T. And all bottle raised buck & doe kids will be disbudded, tattooed. (Vaccinations needed will be sent home in care package)
- All registration applications (ADGA and/or AGS) will be provided to BUYER at time of pick up from Just Kidding Farm.
- All dam raised wethers will be disbudded, vaccinated, and castrated before leaving Just Kidding Farm. And all bottle raised wethers will be disbudded before leaving Just Kidding Farm. (Vaccinations needed will be sent home in care package, and wethers will need to come back to Just Kidding Farm at 8-12 weeks old to be castrated. Or send me a receipt from Veterinarian stating castration has been preformed.)
- Should a doe be sold as a pet/non-breeding animal, no registration papers will be released or given to BUYER at any time.
- Just Kidding Farm reserves the right to retain any kid from any breeding.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell an animal at our discretion if we are not confident in the ability of the BUYER to adequately care for the animal.
- Reservations require a non-refundable deposit ($100 deposit per goat) accompanied by this signed contract.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless BUYERS reservation cannot be filled.
- If the BUYER’S first choice kid is not available, BUYER has the option to choose a kid from another breeding OR roll over to the following year.
- Reserved kids must be picked up within 7 days of the agreed upon sale date. Reserved goats not picked up within 7 days of the agreed upon sales date will be charged $2/day per goat board, to be paid by BUYER before goat leaves the farm. If said goat(s) is not picked up within 14 days of the agreed upon sales date the BUYER’S reservation will be forfeited, including all monies paid, and said goat(s) will be retained or placed for sale. This will be for both dam and bottle raised kids.
- The Buyer is responsible for transportation of the animal and all transportation costs. Seller assumes no responsibility for transportation arrangements or costs associated with transportation, nor will seller be responsible for accepting or transferring funds intended for shipment of the animal. Furthermore, seller is not responsible for death or injury associated with transportation.
- In the event of the loss or injury of said goat(s) prior to delivery date to BUYER, SELLER shall refund full deposit to BUYER.
- Reserved goat(s) will not leave Just Kidding Farm, for any reason, until full payment is received.
- Any animals sold bred are guaranteed bred at time of sale, via positive blood test. Seller offers no guarantee as to quality or number of kids born. Seller has no control over abortion, absorption or loss of fetus, or overall health of kids and/or doe after transfer to Buyer due to stress, management, natural causes, etc.
- Any kids who are the result of a doe purchased bred MUST carry the “Joyful Kids Farm” herd name and have ear tattoos of the farm where the kids were actually born (BUYERS tattoo letters).
- We offer LIFETIME after-sale advice; if you need to call us, at any time day or night, for advice, help or guidance, do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email. If your doe is kidding at 2 am and needs help, you can call us. We also guarantee that if at any time you are no longer able to keep the animal/s you have purchased from us, we will take that animal back provided the health status of the animal matches the health status of our herd (CAE, CL, & Johnes Free).
Upon breach of this AGREEMENT by one party the other party shall have the option to terminate sale. This AGREEMENT shall be governed by the laws of the State of PA.
Seller’s Name: Tabitha & Kendra Herrold – Just Kidding Farm Seller's
Seller's Address: 2040 Buckwheat Valley Rd, Mt. Pleasant Mills, PA 17853
BUYER'S SIGNATURE BELOW INDICATES FULL AGREEMENT AND COOPERATION WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS CONTRACT.
Buyers Name: __________________________
Buyers Address: _________________ State: _____ ZIP: ________
Buyers Phone Number: ___________________
Buyers E-mail: ____________________
Please mail signed contract to: Just Kidding Farm
2040 Buckwheat Valley Rd.
Mt. Pleasant Mills, PA 17853
Or Scan & Email to: email@example.com
Price of Kids
We offer discounts for Multiple Goat Purchases.
Prices may vary but this is a general range.
Nigerian Dwarf Does- $375-$425
Nigerian Dwarf Bucks-$225-$350